1.1. Information about the processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data collected at http://www.hfhr.pl/ is the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights based in Warsaw (00-018) at ul. Zgoda 11, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and public healthcare institutions of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000035831.
- The Foundation automatically collects the following data about users – IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. This data is obtained only so that the website www.hfhr.pl works properly. User data is not used by the Foundation for any other purpose. Such information serves only to analyze and verify the operation of the website. The Foundation also uses information about IP numbers for technical purposes – this is to ensure the reliable operation of the www.hfhr.pl website
- In order to provide the Newsletter service through the service, the Foundation requires the user to provide an e-mail address. Providing data is voluntary, but failing to do so means you opt out of subscribing to the newsletter service. The contact details provided by users (e-mail address) are processed by the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights only in order to regularly send the ordered newsletter.
- The recipients of the newsletter have the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to their processing.
- The data subject has the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body when he / she considers that the processing of personal data infringes the provisions of generally applicable law.
- Personal data is protected against unauthorized access to unauthorized persons, taking away by unauthorized persons, destruction, loss, damage or alteration and processing incompatible with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The Foundation informs that the Website contains links / links to other websites. The Foundation is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
1.2. Transfer of personal data to other entities
- Users’ data will not be transferred to other entities.
- Users’ personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
1.3. “Cookies” policy
- In connection with the use of this site, “cookie” files are collected, which contain textual content that may contain personal data in the form of the computer’s IP address and a unique device identifier stored in the file. These files are not stored on HFHR servers, and data from them are only read when visiting the website. More information about “cookies” can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- The legal basis for collecting data read from “cookies” is art. 23 sec. 1 point 5 u.o.d.o. (and after May 25, 2018, Article 6 (1), letter f), allowing the processing of personal data to achieve the legitimate purpose of the data controller. The purpose is to adapt the website to individual user settings and to remember the data entered by the user related to the use of the website, as well as to conduct statistical analysis of users and website visitors for the needs of the site administrator.
- The User may resign from collecting “cookies” by selecting the appropriate settings of the browser he uses, in the manner described above, however, it should be remembered that in such a case the use of all functions of the website may not be possible.
- “Cookie” files processed by the site owner will include:
- cookies necessary for the proper functioning of certain elements of the page – e.g. fees. Without their collection, it would not be possible to properly use all the functions of the site
- cookies that remember page settings – e.g. creating the ability to auto-complete certain fields when registering
- cookies used to analyze website traffic. This analysis is carried out using the Google Analytics device, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ( “Google”). This data will not include personal data.
- The administrator will not combine the data obtained from the “cookies” of the website users with any other data in the possession of which he is or may find himself or will not make copies of them on his own servers. Data from “cookies” will not be transferred to other entities, nor will they be transferred to a third country.
- You can access your data in the form collected by analyzing the content of “cookies”, in the content in which they are on your computer, which are then used by the site and delete them at any time.
- You have the right to remove them, raise objections to their processing, as well as the right to file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.