Know your rights
All people in Poland, whether citizen or non-citizen, have certain rights under the Polish Constitution and other laws.
The HFHR prepared easy-to-use publications in few languages which are designed to be a practical resource for people dealing with law enforcement.
- “Victims, suspects, accused Rights of foreigners in criminal proceedings”: EN, RU, UA, PL
- “Family Reunification of Foreigners in Poland”: EN, RU, UA, PL
- “Residence Legalisation and Employment”: EN, RU, UA, CN, VN, PL
- “Social Assistance and Legal Protection”: EN, RU, UA, CN, VN, PL
- “Taxes and Insurances”: EN, RU, UA, CN, VN, PL
- “Education and work of foreigners in Poland”: PL, EN, RU, UA.